Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh, hello you.

I suck at this. I always make a plan to write about something, and then forget all about this thing. Is Tumblr better? Seems everyone likes it, but I haven't quite figured it out how to make it not suck yet. My profile looks like I made it on Microsoft Paint. Which I guess isn't that bad, it's probably ironically popular, you know, to make your profile look like you made it with your Nintendo. Anyway, I'll try to be better. I listen to a lot of music, and should probably keep track of it. Given I stopped buying CD's 3 years ago and haven't paid for a song in 2 (I know, I'm a maritime delinquent of music) I rarely keep track. So this is the song that when I heard it, I wanted to create a speaker hat and broadcast it for all to hear. So happy, this one from the new Starfucker album. Short; I wish there was about 20 more minutes of it, but it's such a nice little morsel. If it doesn't make you want to build a sandcastle on the sun then ride a unicorn over the rainbow into a pile of mini marshmallows...then you clearly haven't eaten enough mushrooms yet.



Like it? Here's the whole Album



Cheers,

Merman

No comments: