Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Grab 2 Beers and Jump!

Today at the office, a disgruntled employee lost his voice, freaked out on the account team, and quit via resignation letter and 'fuck you' e-mail to the entire company. Classy. Kind of like this! He only left one piece of himself, meticulously placed at the corner of his recklessly abandoned desk. Not unlike a serial killer's calling card, like an Ace playing card, or a severed ear - as if to say 'Your welcome, corporate America':

Just kidding. That's mine. To be fair, he was acting a dash 'swedish candy toy dog' today. But hey, if you - newest member of the Fuck you Jet Blue community - see this post and decide to wear my skin as a dress, I want you to remember one thing. One time I went to the corner store and bought you Swedish Fish. Yeah, I saw that look in your Rage induced twitching glimmering eye. That's right... just put the gun down... Swedish Fish.

Anyway. This song is for you. And by for you, I mean not at you, but what I think you would want to sa-uhhh forget it...




Cheers,

Merman

No comments: