Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Roethlisberger, Not David Bazan [who is better]

That's what I was trying to spell, but Firefox felt there were more appropriate alternatives:


I concur. I Con-Cur. Anyway, this little
Roethlisbortion moment reminded me of a line from one of my new favorite tracks by David Bazan. He sings 'Because it's hard to be/ a decent human being'. Granted, I'm sure he wasn't talking about the strife of making bazillions of dolla dolla bills whilst wrecking motorcycles and raping bitches. I don't think Bazan, lead singer of indie minimalists Pedro the Lion and the very synthesized Headphones, would endorse said activity. He was probably just talking about littering and complacency.



Also, this infinitely better human being struck out on his own this year, band in hand for the first time in 5 years, and the last 2010 performance is at The Showbox in Seattle on Saturday, November 27. So,
you should probably go.

Cheers,
Merman


No comments: